Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Halloween!

Halloween 2012

Well if you have been reading my blogs you know what Halloween means to me. I love it for so many reasons but this year I have been so busy I am way behind. Today I went to a costume shop, I had a $50 gift card I got for my birthday I have been saving for this very purpose. I love costumes and there are so many cute ones out there. I guess I have an addiction as I cannot help myself from getting a new one every year. I don't smoke, I only socially lightly drink, and I have never done drugs so if a little sexy number every year is my main vice I feel I am ok. :)

So I went looking and trying on today but did not buy. I will let you decide, tell me which one you like the best as I have narrowed down to four. These are the ones I looked best in and felt the most comfortable in. That is a key I have found out as they can be made cheaply and while look cute make you miserable all night. No fun!

Alice in Wonderland



Snow White



 Peacock



Bee



Can you help a girl out? Let me know in order which one you like the best!

XOXO
Valerie

1 comment:

  1. i think the top one is my favorite, and then i would say the bee costume is cute funny and still sexy...i find women attractive,but that is not y i am telling you this, thats just the ones i like.

    ReplyDelete